Christian dating an atheist yahoo Live sex chat yuli
(2) Evolution can't be true, since I lack the mental capacity to understand it; moreover, to accept its truth would cause me to be uncomfortable. ARGUMENT FROM INTELLIGENCE (1) Look, there's really no point in me trying to explain the whole thing to you stupid atheists; it's too complicated for you to understand. But I read the Bible, and nothing you say can convince me that God does not exist.
ARGUMENT FROM PERSONAL INCREDULITY (I) (1) If evolution is false, then creationism is true, and therefore God exists. ARGUMENT FROM UNINTELLIGENCE (1) Okay, I don't pretend to be as intelligent as you guys you're obviously very well read. ARGUMENT FROM CREATIVE INTERPRETATION (1) God is: (a) The feeling you have when you look at a newborn baby.
DESIGN/TELEOLOGICAL ARGUMENT (VI) (1) Bunnies are cute. (2) It is a golden principle and applies to whatever I say it does.
(2) We pulled over to the side of the road, joined hands and asked gawd to deliver us home safely. It would not have mattered as I had another copy on file. (3) The computer had more sense than atheists who made it. (3) Therefore you are unable to comprehend my intense philosophical proofs of God's existence. METACROCK'S ARGUMENT FOR GOD (II) (1) I created the term "arbitrary necessity".
ARGUMENT FROM EXISTENTIAL LONELINESS (1) This can't be all there is to existence.
ST PAUL'S ARGUMENT FROM FOOLS (1) St Paul said that everybody knows God, but some neither glorify him nor give thanks to him, and they become fools. (2) Space is a physical vacuum, so there must be something non-physical filling it. (2) Atheist explains that it was probably just catharsis.
(4) No, it had nothing to do with the public outcry!
(3) Washington, Jefferson, John Adams, Madison, and Lincoln?
(2) There has never been a non-Christian president.
(3) There are all horrible disasters going around the world. (5) God is too stupid to do anything about these things. ARGUMENT FROM AMERICAN DEMOCRACY (1) God would never allow a non-Christian to become president.
(3) I say an eternal universe is an arbitrary necessity.